Madinat Jumeirah, Jumeirah Group’s mega-resort is inviting guests to indulge in world-class dining, rejuvenate in the award-winning Talise Spa and reconnect with loved ones on their next exceptional stay. Promising a variety of memorable experiences, Jumeirah Al Naseem, Jumeirah Mina A’Salam, Jumeirah Al Qasr & Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf are offering their esteemed guests exceptional deals for an unforgettable stay-cation.
Promising time exceptionally well spent, Madinat Jumeirah is welcoming guests to enjoy an array of exclusive privileges when they book a stay-cation this summer. Bringing back Jumeirah Summer Escapes, guests who book before 30th September 2022 for stays up until 30th September 2023 can save up to 15% when staying four nights or more at Jumeirah Al Naseem, Jumeirah Al Qasr, Jumeirah Mina A’Salam and Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf. Alongside this enticing offer, guests will enjoy unique benefits and exclusive privileges with further offers on the brand’s unrivalled wellness and dining experiences. For those who opt for half board, a selection of the of over 20 restaurants including signature dining experiences are available at lunch or dinner.
Available on either a breakfast-only or half board basis, the Jumeirah Summer Escapes offer includes:
- Up to 15% off our Jumeirah Flexible rate when staying four nights or more
- USD 100 per stay resort credit (for Suite bookings)
- Access to private chilled pools
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Waterpark™
- Use of wellness facilities at Talise Spa and J Club
- Kids Club access for junior guests
- Two-for-one Happy Hour from 3pm to 7pm at select venues
- 30 complimentary minutes at Talise Spa with every 60-minute treatment
- Daily breakfast when booking Jumeirah Escapes with Breakfast
- Daily breakfast, and lunch or dinner when booking Jumeirah Escapes with Half Board
- Complimentary wi-fi to share your special moments
- Jumeirah Onemembers can elevate their Jumeirah Summer Escapes with an extra 5% off their stay and a complimentary upgrade (subject to availability)
To find out more about this enticing summer offer, visit www.jumeirah.com/summer-escapes
Add extra flavour to your holiday at Madinat Jumeirah! Wake up to a delicious complimentary daily breakfast, followed by your choice of lunch or dinner at selected award-winning restaurants across Dubai. Available until 23rd December 2022 across Jumeirah Al Naseem, Jumeirah Al Qasr, Jumeirah Mina A’Salam and Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf’s signature dining venues, the Jumeirah Flavours offer includes:
- Complimentary daily breakfast
- Complimentary daily lunch or dinner
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Waterpark™ and our two-kilometre private beach
- Access to kid’s club
- Access to J Club and Talise Spa facilities
- Wi-fi internet access to share your precious moments
- Collect exclusive Jumeirah One Points when you book direct through Jumeirah
Jumeirah One Dining Experiences
All UAE residents who hold a valid Jumeirah One membership will be rewarded with a complimentary AED 250 Dining Reward for every AED 5,000 of eligible spend at any Jumeirah restaurant in UAE.
To access all dining rewards, download the Jumeirah Mobile App, login in with your membership credentials and check out “My Rewards”.
For more information visit https://www.jumeirah.com/aed-250-dining-recognition-offer-uae
Yum Cha Brunch at Zheng He’s Restaurant
Indulge in an authentic selection of carefully crafted Dim Sum with Yum Cha Brunch, perfect to enjoy with friends and family.
The stunning waterside restaurant invites guests to indulge in an unlimited authentic selection of carefully crafted Dim Sum with their Yum Cha Brunch, perfect to enjoy with friends and family. Every Saturday, enjoy a variety of steamed, fried and baked dumplings with highlights including prawns, vegetables, shanghai chicken and crystal lobster dumplings. other stars on the menu include vegetable spring rolls, egg fried rice, hand pulled noodles with a choice of chicken or beef. to end it on the sweetest note, devour the mouth-watering sago pearls with fresh mango. Be entertained all afternoon long with live music from the three-piece band and a kid’s area with face painting and arts & crafts.
Day & Timings: Every Saturday from 1pm to 4pm
For more information or to make a reservation,email email@example.com
Afternoon Tea at Al Samar Lounge
Al Samar invites guests and their loved ones to indulge in an exquisite afternoon tea experience. Enjoy the lounge’s Tea for Two package with savory treats of the day, freshly baked brioches including avocado toast, lobster roll, pastrami sandwich and truffle croque monsieur, a delicious pastry selection including hazelnut chou, raspberry charlotte, exotic cheesecake and strawberry tart, perfectly paired with a choice of hot beverage or fine loose tea.
Time: Daily from 2:30pm – 6pm
Talise Spa, Jumeirah Al Qasr, Madinat Jumeirah
Spread across the tranquil waterways and tropical landscapes of Madinat Jumeirah, the stunning and award-winning Talise Spa at Jumeirah Al Qasr offers the ultimate in wellness set in an idyllic luxurious retreat to soothe the body and soul with its rejuvenating offerings. Offering the ‘Lucia Light Healing Experience’, Talise Spa is the first spa in Dubai to launch this treatment, which uses hypnagogic light technology to take the guests on a journey of complete relaxation. The creative treatment is designed to invoke a deep state meditation to provide an increased sense of inner peace, emotional stability and reduced anxiety, stress and fear.
- 60-minute Frequency Light Healing Ritual: Embark on a journey of creativity, self-awareness and healing which begins with Om chanting, followed by breathwork and chakra alignment before experiencing the Lucia Light treatment. Close your session with a deep body-scan relaxation and calming aroma mist followed by a closing prayer.
- 30-minute Frequency Light Healing Experience: Explore the wonder of Lucia Light healing which begins with an explanation of the process we use, followed by 20-minutes of Light treatment. Complete the ritual with mindful breathing and a discussion of your experience.
- VISA Offer: VISA card holding guests can benefit from an additional complimentary 30 minutes during every 60-minute spa treatment | Valid until 31st December 2022
For more information and to reserve your spot please visit https://www.jumeirah.com/jumeirah-al-qasr/talise-spa.
Wild Wadi UAE Residents Offer
Make use of the exclusive UAE Residents Rate at Wild Wadi Waterpark™ and take away memories of unbeatable fun with family and friends, if that’s not enough kids can come for free this September with our back-to-school offer!
- UAE Residents Offer:
- Weekdays (at the main gate): AED 179 for guests 1.1 meters and above and AED 139 for guests under 1.1 meters
- Weekends (at the main gate): AED 199 for guests 1.1 meters and above and AED 149 for guests under 1.1 meters
- Weekdays (online): AED 169 for guests 1.1 meters and above and AED 129 for guests under 1.1 meters
- Weekends (online): AED 189 for guests 1.1 meters and above and AED 139 for guests under 1.1 meters
- 25% off on Wednesdays: Get an additional 25% off the UAE Residents’ offer on Wednesday during September
- September Back-To-School: Child under 9 years enters for free with UAE residents 1.1 meters and above ticket purchased, at the gate and online purchase
For more information or to make a booking, visit jumeirah.com/wild-wadi-offers
Exclusive Abra Tour for Madinat Jumeirah Guests
Embark on a magical journey with the iconic Burj Al Arab as your backdrop, meander through the Arabian resort of Dubai and discover an eclectic selection of restaurants, shops and facilities.
Intimate Abra tours are available at Jumeirah Al Naseem, Jumeirah Mina A’Salam, Jumeirah Al Qasr and Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf for those seeking a picture-perfect view and an authentic Arabian experience.
- Full Abra Tour: With the iconic Burj Al Arab as your backdrop, meander through the Arabian resort of Dubai and discover our restaurants, shops and facilities with a 20-minute abra tour that leaves from the Souk Madinat waterfront (located near Trader Vic’s) | Visitor prices: AED 100 per adult, AED 50 per child and AED 299 per family (two adults and three kids) | Timings: 10:00 am to midnight).Tickets can be purchased from the ticket booth located next to Taverna at the Souk Madinat. Reservations are not required
- Private Abra Tour: Enjoy a private tour perfect for couples to take in the architecture and pristine surroundings of Madinat Jumeirah | AED 850 per hour for two people with two additional guests at AED 200 per person | Timings: 10:00 am to midnight. (All Private tours must be reserved 24 hours prior. Book online at Jumeirah.com
- Private Abra Tour with Bubbles:
- Savour two glasses of bubbles while sailing against the romantic views of Burj Al Arab Jumeirah | AED 1,200 for two guests | Duration: One hour | Timings: 12:00 pm to midnight
- Celebrate a special occasion gliding the resort’s waterways with an inclusive bottle of bubbles | AED 1,400 for two guests | Duration: One hour | Timings: 12pm to midnight
- Private Abra Tour with Afternoon Tea: Served in exquisite surroundings, enjoy the tour while indulging in a delicious assortment of savoury treats and home-made pastries for an afternoon of high tea rituals and traditions | AED 1,500 for two guests | Duration: One hour | Timings: 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm
- Private Abra Tour with Bubbles and Afternoon Tea: Indulge in an afternoon of high tea rituals and traditions while also sipping on two glasses of bubbles inclusive of the tour | AED 1,800 for two guests | Duration: One hour | Timings: 2.30 pm to 5:00 pm
For more information or to book please visit https://www.jumeirah.com/en/article/experiences/dubai/mj/abra-tour.
Glide across the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf on your own private yacht for a memorable experience with your loved ones. Madinat Jumeirah has partnered with two yacht providers to personalize your journey and add a touch of glamour to your stay in Dubai.
From group celebrations with your friends and family to our carefully curated dinner and brunch menus, create the ultimate cruise experience for your guests with our excellent array of services.