The most sought-after overwater and beachfront villas in The Maldives offer unparalleled private experiences for esteemed guests
The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, the finest address in the Maldives, is excited to reveal its new Ultra-Luxe Stay Packages and range of acupuncture and wellness journey treatments. The opulent private stay experiences are now available in the coveted John Jacob Astor Estate, the largest overwater villa in the Indian Ocean, and Caroline Astor Estate, the idyllic three-bedroom beachfront villa looking onto the pristine white sand beaches and azure waves of the sea. Poised to offer extraordinary moments to cherish forever, The St. Regis offers every luxurious amenity within reach through thoughtfully curated packages that indulge travelers while providing utmost privacy and world-class personalized service.
“Fulfilling our legacy of exceptional service, The John Jacob Astor Estate and Caroline Astor Estate feature luxurious accommodations with personal St. Regis Butlers, ensuring guests every request is met promptly and discreetly, day or night,” said Vincent Pauchon, general manager of The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort. “The exclusive stay packages provide the latest and greatest experiences our valued guests expect and deserve. For example, our new wellness services support exceptional health and well-being, while also aligning with a safe and private environment, following expert protocols and elevated practices in response to the current and ever-evolving travel climate. Within minutes of arriving at their villa, guests will truly feel as though they have escaped the modern world into a tropical bliss like no other.”
Aptly named after John Jacob Astor, the founder of The St. Regis and one of society’s most storied moguls, the dual-story, three-bedroom estate is the epitome of sophistication and notably referred to as the property’s ‘la piece de resistance’. It is coveted as the largest overwater villa in the Maldives, boasting over 16,500 sq ft of impeccable design where extravagance is complemented by a keen sense of simplistic minimalism and panoramic views that stretch across the mesmerizing ocean waves.
The Estate features world class amenities including an expansive spectacular outdoor terrace and plush pool deck with a 92-square-meter infinity pool framed by a plush daybed, sofas and sun loungers and anchored by a private sandy ‘beach’ overwater, palatial living room, distinguished by its lofty ceilings and floor-to-ceiling glass doors, which suffuse the space with natural light, and formal dining room that is serviced by a fully furnished show kitchen and butler pantry. Perched on the second floor, the lavish master bedroom is an exquisite haven that offers dramatic seascapes from a private balcony.
Guests are presented with everything they need at their fingertips and can enjoy a home theater with modern entertainment options including a 55-inch Bang & Olufsen LCD television and sound system, an inviting study, private spa suites with steam rooms attached to each of the bedrooms, gym and yoga studio, staff quarters, and luxury guest room villas that each include a private plunge pool and Jacuzzi whirlpool, indoor and outdoor showers, refined furnishings and unfettered sea views.
The Caroline Astor Estate perfectly blends comfort, elegance and pleasure. The beautifully appointed ground-floor terrace boasts a 67-square-meter private swimming pool framed by sun loungers and a plush daybed and pristine white sand from the outdoor beach space at your toes for the ultimate rest and relaxation. Delightful sea vistas are the highlight of the thoughtfully designed ground-floor bedrooms, welcoming retreats with lofty ceilings and ample natural lighting. Each room features a twin-size signature St. Regis Bed, with a 55-inch LCD television promising the latest entertainment.
The elegant second-floor master bedroom, featuring floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open onto the furnished balcony, allows you to wake to the soothing sounds of the ocean waves. Marble bathrooms, complete with walk-in closets, exhibit meticulous design while a private wooden deck houses an outdoor shower with dual shower head complemented by an indoor glass-enclosed rainforest shower. A separate deep soaking bathtub elevated by luxurious bath amenities ensures unsurpassed pampering. Marble double vanities are enhanced by a 20-inch mirror-embedded LCD television and showcase burnished fixtures.
Visible through towering floor-to-ceiling glass doors, the terrace adjoins an empyreal living room, where lavish furnishings balance light wood floors. The perfect setting for a memorable meal, a refined dining table that seats six and a convenient show kitchen make hosting effortless.
Offering the utmost privacy accompanied by personal St. Regis Butlers, the Ultra-Luxe Stay Packages are perfectly suited for guests to enjoy with their family or friends and include:
- A private in-villa champagne sabering to christen the stay in the Estate.
- Premier access aboard Norma, the resort’s custom Azimut Flybridge 66 yacht, for the luxuriant Champagne and Caviar two-hour cruise at sunset where guests are led on an exquisite journey enjoying premium caviar paired with a bottle of Krug Grande Cuvée.
- Daily 60-minute body or facial treatments that can be enjoyed in the comfort of one of the Estate’s private treatment rooms or in the award-winning Iridium Spa. An overwater sanctuary, the Iridium Spa is revered for its exceptional architectural design and Blue Hole Pool – the largest hydrotherapy pool in the Maldives – which guests can privately enjoy for an hour each day.
- Wellness experiences including daily 60-minute activities from anti-gravity yoga to tennis lessons; mind and body services including the 3 Days Yoga Flow Series (featuring meditation with varying asanas, mudras, pranayama and Yogic Kriyas to support maximum healing, renewal and recovery and enhance postural correction and alignment) and 3 Days Acupuncture and Ayurveda Package (comprised of a personalized consultation, 2 acupuncture sessions + 30 minute Shirodhara) to provide the ultimate rest and relaxation.
- Bespoke culinary experiences and private access to the resort’s unique dining venues including a private cinematic dining experience at Jungle Cinema; a sommelier selection of Sundown Cocktails at Whale Bar to view the unforgettable, spellbinding sunsets and an intimate buyout of the subterranean restaurant Decanter for an exquisite dinner paired with highly rated wines sourced from around the world for a grand feast of the senses.
- Daily 60-minute access to non-motorized recreational activities available at the Vommuli Dive and Water Sports Centre from diving and snorkeling to windsurfing and paddle boarding.
- A private excursion across the vast Indian Ocean with a choice of either deep-sea fishing, a day on a private sandbank or a rare experience to encounter dolphins and the native marine life.
- Families traveling with young children have access to daily babysitting services (between 10am to 10pm) and the Children’s Club activities and wellness programming including nature hunts, yoga lessons and cooking classes.
The John Jacob Astor Estate and Caroline Astor Estate Ultra-Luxe Stay Packages start from $36,150 and $29,150 per night for a minimum four-night stay and up to six guests with private VIP round-trip seaplane transfer from Velana International Airport in Malé to Vommuli Island. Rates are excluding tax, service charge and Green Tax and subject to seasonality. Stays are available now through June 10, 2022.
In addition to the Ultra-Luxe Stay Packages, all guests are invited to encounter the enchanting Acupuncture Healing & Wellness Journey range of treatments. The eight new indulgent remedies include a 60-minute Electro Acupuncture therapy, which enhances traditional acupuncture techniques with an electric pulse transmitted through tiny needles to loosen muscles, reduce pain and increase circulation. The 45-minute Auricular Acupuncture therapy harmonizes qi (energy) by stimulating key areas on the ears, relieving pain and calming the mind.
More comprehensive treatments are available, including the Cosmetic Acupuncture/Facial Acupuncture package, which is available as part of a five-, seven-, or 14-day journey that targets excess puffiness and dull-looking skin by building qi and supporting circulation through acupuncture points on the face. Guests can amplify the experience with a protein-rich Caviar Facial for firmer, refined skin tone. Other multi-day wellness journeys include, the Ease Your Stress Through Acu & Ayu package. The unique program combines Ayurveda and acupuncture treatments in a variety across three-, five-, seven- and 14-day journeys – easing stress, insomnia, anxiety and other psychological conditions.
The Acupuncture Healing & Wellness Journeys range in price from $120 for a short session, to a $3,700 two-week package, with a personalized consultation, 13 hands-on, sessions and the caviar facial. For more information and reservations, please visit: http://stregismaldives.com.