For those who’d like to add a touch of luxury to their 2022 trips, British Airways and British Airways Holidays have launched a business class flight and holiday sale.
Available until 28 March 2022, the offer applies to selected short and long-haul routes from London with a range of travel dates in 2022. Customers have the option to book either a standalone flight, or a holiday package combining a business class flight with one of British Airways Holidays’ carefully selected hotels.
With access to departure lounges, extra space, a fully flat bed, The White Company amenities, and a three-course meal, those booking Club World tickets (long-haul business class) will wake up in their destination feeling refreshed and ready to explore. Return flight offers include:
– New York from £1,499
– Boston from £1,499
– Chicago from £1,599
– Dubai from £1,699
– Bahamas from £1,899
Long-haul luxury holiday packages include:
– New York: Club World flights and four nights’ hotel from £1,599pp
– Dubai: Club World flights and seven nights’ hotel from £1,719pp
– Chicago: Club World flights and four nights’ hotel from £1,729pp
Those travelling in Club Europe (short-haul business class) will also enjoy departure lounge access before their flight, followed by more personal space onboard, a contoured leather seat and complimentary food and drinks during the flight. Flight prices include:
– Copenhagen from £89 each way
– Geneva from £113 each way
– Milan from £112 each way
European luxury holiday packages include:
– Venice: Club Europe flights and three nights’ hotel from £309pp
– Marrakech: Club Europe flights and seven nights’ hotel from £469pp
– Tenerife: Club Europe flights and seven nights’ nights from £599pp
– Lisbon: Club Europe flights and three nights’ hotel from £399pp
Claire Bentley, managing director of British Airways Holidays, said: “Over the past year, we’ve seen a noticeable shift in people searching for more premium holidays. The pandemic put lots of holiday plans on hold, so many of our customers are looking to make up for lost time by upgrading their experience, whether in the air or in their hotel. This sale is perfect for those looking to enjoy a luxury experience this year, with a smaller price tag.” For more information and the full terms and conditions, visit www.ba.com/luxurysale.