C Mauritius, the first hotel under the brand C Resorts, is now open for tourism and welcoming vaccinated travellers. C Mauritius is inviting tourists to leave the stress and strain of the past 18 months far behind and take a break at its resort – the ideal place to visit for fun, carefree and thrilling holidays in a secured environment.
Positioned on the upper-upscale segment, C Resorts – the sister brand of Constance Hotels and Resorts – is a lifestyle brand that promises its guests to escape the everyday life, let go of their adult concerns and live it up like they never grew up. This innovative commitment is fully embodied at C Mauritius, which offers original experiences in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere while never compromising on the comfort and quality.
Located on the east coast of the island, in Palmar, this extensive hotel is fringed by one of the most beautiful beaches of Mauritius. It runs on a premium all-inclusive basis and features 116 elegantly designed rooms divided between the 52 Prestige rooms and the 64 Deluxe rooms – 3 pools, 4 restaurants, a cellar with organic grape, a magnificent spa and plenty of indoor and outdoor activities; from padel tennis, beach volleyball, kayaking, stand-up paddle, snorkelling to kite surfing, there are numerous ways to feel like a child in the most luxurious playground ever.
While the hotel provides a sophisticated design and facilities, its true essence is to be a lively place where visitors can regain the free spirit of their childhood. The days here demand a departure from routine and turn every day into an adventure.
At C Mauritius, everyone will find something to their liking. The hotel sets itself apart with its 12 experiential ”Cignatures”, created to awaken guests’ curious and playful spirit and reminds them of the fun they were capable of having as children. Combining the charms of an exceptional natural setting, these series of recreational offerings allow everyone to fully enjoy their stay in an open space and under the tropical sun.
Among these 12 ‘Cignatures’ are:
- “Cwing” – grown up swings to be carried away and soar among the palm trees while admiring the spectacular lagoon of Palmar
- “Crustacea” – set sail on Sirius – the hotel pirogue – discover the lagoon and enjoy tapas and delicacies straight from the ocean on the boat
- “Circuit” – an open-air fitness trail with equipment made from natural materials to restore serenity
- “C Trek” – guided excursions to Le Pouce Mountain, for adventure seekers and explorers.
- “Sessions by the C” – chill out evenings on the beach, under the stars hosted by DJs
- “Chow & Carafe”: a delicatessen along the beach, where guests can stock up on a selection of local products for a convivial picnic, order a coffee or treat yourself to a hot croissant …The Dolce Vita spirit under the tropical sun!
Several activities await guests during the month of October at C Mauritius including Sunday brunch, BBQ party, cocktail workshops, themed buffets, kite surf initiation, yoga retreat and organic grape tasting among others. For more information or bookings, visit www.c-resorts.com.